Have you heard the term SEO and thought to yourself “what in the world is SEO? Is that another text message acronym? I will admit that I was confused for a while and รับทำ seo had no idea what SEO meant, but then I did some research and was told that SEO actually means search engine optimization. So this is a way to organically get people to see your website. This means your not paying for pay per click and actually come up with a plan to get people to see your website. It’s a method to get your page ranked high on Google. Now this is definitely easier said than done, so this article is going to talk about SEO, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
This is how Wikipedia defines SEO “(SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines’ “natural,” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results. Huh? How exactly does that happen? You see this is the problem and where the debate comes into play, however I am here to show you how if you are a skilled SEO professional then you can come up with a full SEO marketing plan to achieve these results. To the people who debate if SEO is a real thing or a scam, listen up.
Let’s start off by not thinking of SEO as a dartboard anymore, SEO experts are not aimlessly throwing darts at a board and hoping that something catches on. First I will tell you about the SEO Pillars that one must follow to start their SEO campaign.
• Domain History – Website age and its backlink profile age is really what maters.
• Standards Respectful (W3C) – This means does a website follow the standards set forth by the World Wide Web Consortium.
• Page loading time – Google and the other search engines like fast loading times and will rank you higher for that.
• Onsite Architecture – This is the usability of the site, both for the Google bot and the actual user. Can people figure out your site?
• Volume – The overall amount of text and pictures you have. The more unique content the better.
• Content Optimization – Knowing how to use the proper amount of keywords per page and what words to link within the page and externally
• Content Structure – The knowledge of when, where, and how often to use H1, H2, or H3 tags. Also knowing what words to use in these tags.
• Freshness – Keeping your content fresh and always adding to hit.
• Variety – Make sure your content is editorial, uses videos, podcasts, infographics, and encourages user interaction.
• Backlinks Volume – This is the amount of backlinks that have either been linked to you naturally or that have been built. This happens due to good content.
• Backlinks Quality – If you have great content, you will get quality backlinks, and 1 quality backlink from a trusted source can carry more weight than 100 low level backlinks.
• Social Presence – Having a prominent social presence on all networks, which makes you visible.
• Social Engagement – Engaging with your social networks will keep you relevant, and lead to people linking to you, and can possibly lead to your content going viral.
Once you, as an SEO expert, know that basic information it is time to come up with an SEO strategy for your website and this can be done in 7 steps.
1. Competitive Intelligence & analysis – This is as simple as it sounds, know your competitors, analyze where their links are and know what they are doing socially.